PMA Preferential Market Access
To promote local manufacturing, the Government has announced a PMA scheme, which makes local procurement for some products. The scheme was notified by MeitY and then products added by other departments also.
The policy in detail with all the notifications are given here.
Assistance/Guidance available from TEMA/CMAI If you face following issues, then write to us so that we may take it up with the concerned Government authority.
1. If you find a any Government tender were PMA has not been applied.
2. If you find that in some tenders the terms and conditions are restrictive for local manufacturers.
3. If you find that in spite of your legal and valid bid, the Government has not allotted the order to you.
4. Any other issue with regard to clarifications in PMA.
5. If you feel that there is a need to include any other item in PMA list by MeitY or DOT.
6. If you wish to be a part of various committees/groups formed on PMA in MeitY /DOT/TEC etc.